Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm amazed, once again.


As I was doing my regular routine of going through fashion albums, ads & such.. I saw a pic that surpassed all the other ones. I clicked on it & was redirected to a page where the whole album was displayed. That's when I fell in love, tough, sexy, dark, raw, passionate love. The kind of love that is so dark & obscure you just can't help but to wonder; "What is it about it that drives me absolutely crazy?"

Well, I had heard of Steven Klein before, of course, but had paid little attention to his stuff. Apparently, I hadn't realized before that this man knows what he does very well... I can actually say he is a genius at it, in its own form & style.

His art is very dark, raw, sexual, cold, controversial, unusual & someone can say it is even scary. All that sums up to the style that I lean more towards. Let me just say he can definitely get his message across with his photography. 

Just listen to the music in the website I provide below, go through his studio & be amazed, & maybe a little scared ;)

Click HERE to see his amazing stuff.











No comments:

Post a Comment